Friday 1 July 2011

How I wish I was rich but not famous

Medium night tonight. Started with a work get together in the afternoon. It was great to catch up with work peeps socially as we never get the chance to do it much. I could see that there was a small but determined bunch of people there. It would of been great to kick on with them.
I then went over to ES to watch the mighty Bulldogs play. I love going into games when I am do damn confident of a result and it actually happens. I somehow knew that the Bulldogs were going to win and win easily. It happened. I haven’t had a drink since the Tassie trip so it was great to come back and have a few quiet ones while watching the 90’s countdowns. TLC still have some great tracks.
Liam Jones will not have a long AFL career. He doesn’t have the correct attitude to make it. Also he doens’t know how to use his body, doesn’t know how to lead correctly and doesnt’ know how to use inside runners. I am extremely surprised that the Bulldogs persist with him for so long. How I wish the Bombers can somehow pull something out tomorrow night.
Does anyone else ever notice similar trends in video clips? I’m currently watching a David Guetta video. He is off high fiving some random people while walking into a party. He does this EVERY single video. It’s getting old Dave. Chili Peppers liked showing skin as much as possible, flo rida loved showing his tats. Foo Fighters loved showing extreme close ups of Grohl’s face. Tool loved having claymations. Bon Jovi loved showing the band loving life and having a good time. Character models get stuck into bands and actors. Will Jason Biggs ever to a serious movie? I highly doubt it. Will Snoop ever write another song again. He is hell bent on only doing cameo’s at the end of other peoples songs. I guess that that’s easier for him.
Tomorrow I have to try and find some clothes to make up the John Ferrell character from Jay and Silent Bob. It will be so hard. If I can find a green shirt and a awesome cap I think I can pull it off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment