Saturday 9 July 2011

Recovery Time

Today has been a day where I haven't left the house. We all had a great night last night at our Will Ferrell Party. Highlights include the trivia, Justin getting hammered, Justin hitting his head, Gabby/Candice's costumes, Waterfalls, Double Blacks, Kebab Pizza, Pringles, Anchorman, NO shots and Xbox references. This morning though, a lot of us were worst for wear.
I can't believe the pizza shop hung up on us saying they weren't going to deliver then delivered to us after we called back with an alter ego 20 mins later.
Everyone came in with a good attitude and it was great to catch up with some peeps I hadn't seen in months.
I also won in Monopoly again today. It was great to be back on top. I played a couple of games of Fifa. I kicked a cracking goal from outside the box. Now I'm watching a doco on the history of biology.
I'm tossing up if I should back up again tonight and have some drinks while watching the footy. There really isn't a reason why I'm not going to the game apart from Laziness. It's great being lazy. We are going to the WB V Carl game tomorrow though.

No comments:

Post a Comment