Saturday 25 June 2011

Favourite Pizza Toppings

I woke up this morning quite hungry. I've got some leftover pizzas in the fridge from last night. It's one of my favourite breakfast foods to eat.


Pizza is great. I love it so much even after all these years. I have got over my favourite for a long while but like all good things, it returned bigger and better than ever.


1) Hawaiian - Damn it's a great pizza. So simple but so good. The mix of ham and pineapple makes such a good taste. I still eat one of these a week.
2) Margherita - The cheese master. I remember this coming onto the scene when I was 12-15 years old. I instantly became my favourite. I don't eat it much now thought but I know one day it will have a great second wind.
3) Aussie - One I have never eaten that much but it's currently one of my favourites. Egg on a pizza somehow works
4) BBQ Chicken - Putting BBQ sauce on any pizza makes it better. Chicken is always a great change to the regular ham
5) Meat lovers - This was another one that had its time as my favourite pizza. BBQ meat lovers is better though
6) Supreme - A good change up pizza. Capsicum on a pizza works. It really should be put on more of them
7) Vegetarian - When my parents went away for a month I, for some reason got into veggie. I still remember playing a lot of Wii and eating veggie pizzas. Good times
8) Kebab - Furlong road kebab pizza is great as a recovery food but there is so much oil coming from it. I wouldn't be surprised if one day I actually see a kebab pizza fall through the box. 
9) Garlic Pizza - The pizza you eat before you eat pizza. Yum
10) Mexican - The trouble with Mexican is that it's always different from different shops. I expect this one to clime the ranks though. Much like Zaka


Now for the golden rules of pizza
1 - Woodfire pizza always beats oven cooked
2 - Its ok to put hot chips on pizza (try it)
3 - A pizza drive thru service would be massive. Imagine a $5.95 two slice, small piece of garlic bread and drink combo for lunch. YUM
4 - Pizza always beats any other fast food
5 - When in doubt, stick to a trusted flavour. 


I'm going to have two slices of Hawaiian now.

No comments:

Post a Comment